Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Blogging

I was wondering too where all the bloggers were. There were a few times I thought about blogging, just so it could be updated. But then I thought that you all would get tired of several blogs in a row from me, so I didn't. But, I thought I would today, prompted by Alan. Now I know I'm not the only one wondering. Things are going well with us. Lena is working on her 9th tooth. She's not happy about it. It's a molar. I am almost done with preschool this semester. It will be nice to have the summer off. James is doing fine. We just found out that he has acid reflux, so he just has to adjust his diet a little and take his prescription. We all seem to be doing well.

This summer, I plan to take Lena to the library, the zoo, the park, and to a new playgroup from church. I also hope to come visit some of yall in Midland at some point this summer.

That is what is going on with us. How about the rest of you?

April

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home