Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Monday, August 28, 2006

the Lake and our house

Hey everyone. Just wondering if there is a "food plan" for the weekend. Let us know and we'll do whatever we need to do!
Please PRAY for our house to sell. A couple came and looked at it Saturday afternoon and they are supposedly going to put a contract on it this week-they're just waiting for some loan stuff to go through! Their realtor is a seasoned well-known realtor in the area and sounds very serious - I talked to her again today and she said we'd hear from her by Thursday at the latest (and wants me to call her if anyone else is seriously interested). You have no idea how miraculous it would be if we got a contract that quickly!! But with this whole move, I guess it wouldn't be that surprising. I'll bring the latest copy of Fort Worth Monthly magazine with me this weekend - it had an article about Lake Como and its history this month (the same month we purchased a beautiful lakeside cottage on Lake Come Drive!! Ha!). The closing paragraph of the article gave me chills. I love it when you know you're right in the middle of a move of God!

We love you guys - let us know what we need to bring.

Anda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home