Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

BOUGHT!--and an Olivia update

What a day for becoming property owners! I just got official word that we closed on the country club property this morning. And again, God has made abundantly clear that He wants the glory in this process! Now begins the hard work of turning a country club into a place of ministry and worship! I'm actually getting excited thinking about it right now!

By the way, I'm very grateful for all of your prayers and encouragement. We are making slow progress with Olivia's eating habits. It's been much more emotionally challenging than I would have thought, as I'm sure most postpartum challenges are. I'm so thankful for Mom. She is amazingly strong and encouraging (especially for a woman who has gotten VERY little sleep over the last week). What a gift from the Lord!

Time for another feeding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home