Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

What's it worth?

My grandma, aka "Ma-mah" (referring to her 11 children), once said: "You couldn't pay me a million dollars to take one of mine, but I wouldn't give a nickel for another one."

Having 11 kids is just mind boggling. It's just such a huge number that it defies understanding. Frankly, the number 5 is gigantic to me tonight--especially in light of Anda's latest blog. 5 kids. 5 mouths to feed (how many gallons of milk every week?). Clothes to find, wash, buy, store and match. That's a lot of love getting expressed in a batch of laundry being washed, dried, folded and put away! Just for the record, I believe that those kids are blessed to have Randy & Anda as parents.

(to finish this post, go to www.undividedheart.blogspot.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home