Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Wonderful weekend.

Thank you all for a wonderful weekend. I have posted a few pictures that make me smile. We have been blessed by God's grace beyond anything we could ask or imagine or deserve. I love you all. Allison's birth was so special.

Dad is working day and night trying to get ready to leave for Brazil on Friday. I think he is feeling a bit overwhelmed, which is a little unusual for him.

Tod preached tonight and had a wonderful lesson on the parable of the persistent widow (prayer). It was a blessing to me. I think I am going to miss our "extended" family when they move out. We have had lots of fun together. They pretty much finished the inside painting today. It is really looking great. We are all excited for them. Lee Ann has been going to Red Cross volunteer training for the past two nights.

Holly is getting ready for her sale. Ben and Trisha are getting ready to birth a church on Sunday. I began a series of home meetings last night (along with Eddie Lee and Gary Glasscock) to launch a multi-million dollar campaign for Midland Christian School. I also began (as a student--yea!!!) a new Beth Moore study on the Patriarchs Tuesday morning. I guess you could just say no one in our area is eating bon bons and watching soap operas.

I love each one of you. What fun I have looking at the pictures and thinking of each one of you! I am just kind of sappy thankful tonight.

Love, Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home