Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Just a bit nervous.

Well, Jill gave you the scoop. We just got back from dinner and everyone is exhausted. If I don't chicken out before morning, I am really going to do it (go to ski school). I wish I had done it today, because I'm sure tomorrow will be more crowded.

It has been a wonderful day. Everyone is having fun. The kids are all hanging together from Brandon to Ashley. It is fun to watch.

As you can see, Jill and I learned how to post pictures. We have to fine tune it a bit, but it's fun. The snow is up above the car on both sides of the road in many places. It is like going through a tunnel.

God is good. It is a great time to just be refreshed. We love you all, Mom

1 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

Mom, I knew you would ski when you said you'd bought bibs! Way to go! I can't wait to hear all about it. Your pictures are great--keep sending them. I sure wish Randy could do the same, but it sounds like he will be pretty out of touch while he's there.

We're thinking of you today! Have lots of fun!

love,
Trisha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home