Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Friday, January 14, 2005

hey guys - this is Jill
Sorry about the sideways pictures - I keep forgetting to rotate! All of you would have been proud of grandma today - pretty ambitious to start a new skill like skiing! She did awesome on her first day! Otis did great - super attitude about everything, lots of jokes! Anda, tomorrow your mom is snowmobiling- Rita will take lots of pictures, I'm sure! We've talked about Randy a lot - thought about what he's doing. Ashley asked me if he might get sick over there. I said he might, and that he's willing to in order to help other people. How great is that to have your very own uncle showing the world & his family what Christ is all about.
Trisha - Loved the fish pictures - my kids are so impressed! Blogging pictures is pretty fun - I hope I didn't go overboard with the ski pictures. Feel free to send a ton from your next family vacation- it will make me feel better!
I'm off to a couple of advil and a hard nights rest. Love you all, Jill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home