Brown Family Blog

This is the online journal of the Dale and Rita Brown Family.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Welcome to the Brown Family Blog!

Hey guys!
Merry Christmas and welcome to the Brown Family Blog! We have such a hard time keeping up with each other that we (Alan, Holly, Lee Ann and me) thought this would be a great way to check in with each other. Each of you should have an invitation to join the blog as a posting member in your inbox. Just follow the instructions in the email and you should be up and posting in no time. If you have any trouble just email me at tod@gcrcc.org and I will try to get you fixed up. You should be able to post pictures, news and anything interesting you see on the web. You can always post a comment to any front page post, even when you haven't joined as a posting member.

It is only fun if we post regularly and check in often. So blog away! Aren't we cool?

2 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger LeeAnn said...

My first Blog post! We are so cool:) I think this will be fun and a great way to keep up with each other. I will try and have my kids post their news too. Happy New Year!

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger James said...

I am excited about participating in the blog. This is such a great way to communicate and keep up with events and each other. Thank you all for a fun and happy Christmas, and thank you Dale and Rita for everything!

Love,

James

 

Post a Comment

<< Home